In every business there are certain common business functions, processes and information systems which contribute to success or failure. This is usually a combination of: workflow management, customer relationship management, diary/time management, customer support, communications, billing and accounting, asset management, etc. Since no single, cost effective solution exists which combines all of these elements into a single pool of information, business owners are forced to run multiple independent systems (including paper based systems or manual spreadsheets), which are prone to discrepancies, frustrate staff and increase administration.
Traditionally, business owners would implement an application which they find to be the closest fit to their requirements (or liking) and build all other systems and procedures around it. This, of course, leads to its own challenges, and also makes the application of any new technology very difficult, due to the resistance of users to change, as well as restrictions of the existing systems.
Use the menu on the left to learn more about WorkPool, its features and how it will address and solve the various different business aspects and inefficiencies which may exist within your organisation.
Overview of Benefits to Business and Other Role Players
Provides Business with Real Business Benefits from day one!
- WorkPool will unify all resources though one dashboard offering a true business nervous system.
- Instantaneous gratification through quantifiable improvement in communication, collaboration and task management.
- Dramatically increased service levels and service ethic by removing general inefficiencies and lack of documented communication between role-players.
- Efficient and effective management of internal as well as external resources. Track and manage turnaround times, service level agreements (SLA's), performance of
third parties such as vendors or service providers with efficiency ratio reports per task and/or per resource.
- Address or identify and pre-empt bottlenecks before they become problematic.
- Access to customer profile information including all related information, communications and documentation time-stamped and version-controlled in one electronic folder.
- Determine profitability on relationships (clients, business partners and projects).
- New height of TAR (transparency, accountability and responsibility) with a complete audit trail of events in the organization in order to
address Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Knowledge management and retention of intellectual property.
- Real-time, unbiased and objective reporting on the operations of the entire business.
- Remote access capabilities for the mobile workforce.
- An immediate, very affordable and long-term cost effective solution to any organization of any size.
CEO, Manager or Entrepreneur
- Absolute control over all activities and access to all resources in the organization at any time and from anywhere in the world.
- Objective real time information on current operations at any level in the organization (summary or detailed information).
- Ability to manage and execute change within the organization and address ever changing business requirements.
- Retention of intellectual property - skills and experience of key people
- Track the location and current status of assets for auditing purposes.
- Keep resources and clients accountable for assets assigned to them.
- Make informed decisions on when to scrap a piece of equipment based on maintenance cost to the company with a full audit trail of repairs and activities.
- Manage the procurement process.
Human Resources Manager
- Access to every resource and business department's workflow and non-conformances in order to determine and attend to problems arising due to a lack of resources, motivation,
service ethic or training.
- Real time efficiency reports on all resources to aid management in performance reviews and assist in the measurement of staff efficiency in an objective manner. Promote personal
growth by setting clear and measurable objectives.
- Audit business processes in the organization.
- Ascertain why tasks are failing. Is it due to resources or departments being over capacity, unrealistic expectations from management or customers, ineffective management, etc?
- WorkPool creates a collaboration platform between the HR department and resources which can significantly enhance the relationship between the employee and the business.
- Create objective and factual information as base for discussions and negotiations with unions.
- Use recorded, real life examples as case studies for training new staff.
- Track and manage IT spend in the organization.
- Quantify support requirements based on time spent and resource utilization
- Determine the source of support requests. Is it due to a lack of training (i.e. user issue), equipment malfunctions, etc.
- Low cost of ownership and instant, quantifiable return on investment.
- Objective justification to management for IT spend and resource allocation.
- Manage entire infrastructure (systems and resources) through a single interface.
- Access to all information within seconds in order to perform tasks according to deadlines and client's expectations.
- Fair and proactive workload balancing with effective task management.
- Effective information distribution.
- Ensure the success of every task by taking action proactively on visual bottlenecks and managing resource availability.