Calendar and Scheduling
Traditional calendar and scheduling packages only paint a partial picture of one’s availability and total capacity. This often leads to overcommitment of time or someone taking advantage of your empty diary. WorkPool integrates your workflow with your diary, resulting in an accurate account of your availability and all other items to be taken into consideration, before scheduling your time.
- Schedule meetings, invite people, book resources, etc. similar to your conventional electronic diary. With WorkPool, you will derive the same functionality, and much more, at a fraction of the cost.
- View your commitments and deliverables alongside each day in your diary, to enable you to plan properly and meet all your deadlines.
- View the diaries vs. commitments of other people in your team to prevent double bookings, and schedule meetings or activities at times convenient to all parties. Allow your telesales team to access and manage the diaries of your marketing team while they are out of the office.
- Allocate or reserve time in your diary for workflow commitments (e.g. proposals, creating documents, research, reviews or other important matters that do not get done due to a lack of time).
- Link documents/URL’s to calendar events for review by all parties prior to an event (e.g. agenda or minutes of the previous meeting, or research document).
- Restrict access to personal or confidential items.