Search & Reporting
WorkPool transcends traditional applications and management information systems by providing managers with valuable information and reports in real-time on issues such as productivity and efficiency. As a business owner or manager, you can use WorkPool as a knowledge management tool to capture and protect your intellectual property and retain the intellectual capital of key resources.
- Powerful text-searching on all tasks, notes and activities in the live database.
- Define multi-dimensional task classifications/groups and extract reports such as number of complaints received, frequently asked questions, or the cost of and time spent on support requests, marketing of products or other specific activities.
- Track service level agreements (turn-around times as well as total time spent on any relationship).
- Extract comprehensive client/project reports on both billable and non-billable items.
- Extract resource-specific reports for performance appraisals or for compiling job descriptions.
- Train new employees, or allow them to train themselves, by reviewing real-life scenarios in the database.
- Allow staff to take ownership of new ideas or research projects by placing them on a general workflow.